You might be on the fence about metal roofing — that’s okay! We’re here to help! Check out the list below to understand some of the benefits that come along with your metal roof investment. Take the leap today to beautify and protect your home with a sustainable and long-lasting product. Roof installations are quick and estimates are free!
Metal roofing as an investment in your home
- Metal roofing has the highest resale value of any roofing product on the market.
- Metal is not a slave to the oil market and prices have increased moderately making the choice to switch to metal more affordable.
- Metal roofing is a lightweight product which means no mess during tear off and installation.
- Metal by nature, will not absorb any water and will protect your property 100% against any water infiltration.
- A metal shingle is designed to last more than 50 years.
- A metal roof will shed ice and snow relieving your house of the extra snow weight and build up
- Energy-star approved metal shingles reflect the sun’s rays saving your summer cooling costs and also provides tax benefits.
Metal roofing is safe and reliable home protection
- High wind ratings (120 mph – 160 mph) (panel dependent) for most metal shingles.
- Panels wash themselves after every rain, completely drying out , reducing messy mold and pollution staining.
- Panels interlock on all 4 sides, ensuring a watertight seal on every installation.
- Highest impact resistance to hail.
- Metal shingles will not warp, split, peel, curl, or crack. This means that metal roofing is the longest lasting product on the market. Your roof is a one-and-done deal!
- Traditional temporary roofing will last 15-20 years needing expensive tear offs and replacements.
- Metal Shingles have NO FEAR of rain, ice, sleet, snow, wind, sun, frost, and even burning embers from fires.